AirGap: Ensure that, in the event
of a ransomware attack,
cybercriminals cannot penetrate
and corrupt your data
Welltel AirGap is a managed service that takes snapshots of customers’ servers and automatically copies them to Welltel’s cloud. AirGap provides companies with an additional layer of security, as the backup is separate from the customer’s own servers and runs on an entirely separate network. This ‘gap’ between the computer being backed up and the location of the stored data ensures that, in the event of a ransomware attack, cybercriminals cannot penetrate and corrupt this data.
- Effective business continuity
- Ensure against data loss
- An additional layer of defence against cyber attack
- GDPR and industry regulation compliant
- Backups can be scheduled according to needs
- Secure offsite storage
- Welltel managed service
- An additional layer of security
- Hourly, daily or weekly backups dependent on needs
- Data and files backed up
- Server operating systems, applications and configuration settings backed up remotely
- Safely stored in an ISO 27001 certified Irish data centre
AirGap provides companies with an additional layer of IT security. The service will enable Welltel’s customers to safeguard their data, providing them with business continuity back-up and ensuring against data compromise or loss.
How would you like to proceed?
Speak to one of our advisers about protecting your business.