Welltel OneCloud is targeted at
organisations who want to
move as much of their IT
into the cloud as possible
A disaster such as fire, flood or major service outages can strike at any time. Your business cannot afford prolonged downtime so you need a service that can bring your essential business applications back online quickly. Welltel service consists of standby infrastructure in a secure data centre that keeps your essential business applications running when disaster strikes.
- Low Capital Outlay. Affordable Monthly OpEx Model
- No Physical Server Hardware needed
- Service Scales (up/down) with the Business
- Simplifies & Secures Remote Working without the need for VPNs
- Integrates with existing Cloud Services inc O365 email
- Securely Access Files and Data Remotely
- Securely Share Files and Documents Externally
- Easily bolt on additional Security layers e.g Automated Patch Management
- Integrates the Best Enterprise-Grade Features from trusted cloud platforms
- Secure Cloud File Sharing Service with advanced security and backups
- Authentication and Two Factor Authentication when accessing data.
- Total control over where data resides. File Data stored in EU/Irish Data Centre.
- Cloud Data Encrypted (at rest and in-flight)
- Supports Multiple Devices and Browsers
- Centralised Identity Management with Single Sign On (SSO)
- Built in Enterprise Security Features
Welltel helps Flynn Management & Contractors construct from the cloud. Welltel’s implementation of the hybrid cloud environment has enabled Flynn employees to access the most up to date information while on site.
How would you like to proceed?
Speak to one of our advisers about protecting your business.